Companies will give a lot of reasons TO contact them for products or services. This month, we turn the table to tell you five reasons you would never want to contact us.
1. You enjoy doing business with companies that over-promise and under-deliver. “That racking system will fit perfectly, you don’t need to involve engineering” or “We can meet that expedited install date, no problem” are just a few of the promises you might hear from other material handling companies. By calling us, you’ll have to put up with the honest truth and not worry that your project will go as planned. I know it’s a lot to ask, we understand.
2. Prompt, professional service is not that important. Maybe you like to get calls returned three days later, if at all. Or, perhaps you like to ask for engineering drafts and you get a quote. After all, by calling us, you have to deal with professionals that return calls, give you what you ask for, when you ask for it. We have to apologize, it’s all we know at Cardinal Integrated Systems.
3. Parts and service availability is secondary to down-time. Maybe you like to pay your production or warehousing employees to play Angry Birds or Words with Friends. Who knows? Our customers insist that maximizing productivity takes precedence over everything else, and those are our marching orders.
4. You would rather do business with a multitude of suppliers than one source. Maybe you like your smartphone and all the gadgetry that keeps track of all the components you need to manage your materials handling. Our customers like to have one company on speed dial for all their materials handling needs, from equipment, parts, service, rentals and training. It just makes sense to simplify the operation with a partner that’s been doing it for over 60 years.
5. When “close is good enough.” Hey, we like horse shoes and lawn jarts as much as anyone else, but when it comes to specifications and quality, our customer’s insist that when it’s done, it’s done right, the first time and done exactly as we promised (see reason #1)
We understand if we never hear from you. Having a single source that works as a true partner with you in helping you achieve the results you need from your operation, well isn’t for everyone. But, if you have been thinking that perhaps it’s time to give us a call and you can put up with us, we’d love to hear from you.