INDUSTRIAL SAFETY GUARDRAILS & WAREHOUSE BARRIERS IN INDIANAPOLIS
Step up protection with tough industrial safety Indianapolis guardrails. These warehouse railing systems create solid barriers to prevent collisions with key equipment, and to keep vehicles from swerving beyond aisle widths. Built for strength, the industrial guardrails we offer can handle an impact of a 10,000-lbs load at 4mph. Warehouse barriers prevent accidents and injury, reduce downtime due to equipment damage and save costs on repair. Be sure to ask us about handrails and additional safety railing for mezzanine systems.
Protect your valuable assets with Steel King’s Steel Guard® industrial safety railing. Your Indianapolis workers, machinery, loading docks and pallet rack will be protected from damage by Steel Guard’s pre-fabricated, modular industrial guardrail design that is easily expanded and relocated.
- Standard 18″Single-high or 42″ Double-high versions available
- Bolted or Lift-out versions available
- Rails constructed of 3 ribbed, corrugated, 11 gauge steel
- Rails are 14″ high x 2 ½” deep
- Rails lengths available in 1 foot increments from 1 to 10 feet
- Posts are constructed of 4″ x 4″ x ¼” wall structural steel tube, welded to a 10″ x 10″ base plate.
- Each rail end is mounted to a post with a 3-bolt connection, rail bolts are included
- Rail end plates are “slotted” for uneven floors
- Anchors, anchor bolts, and plated steel post caps included
Solid safety in a single-rail design. This guardrail comes with optional lift-out section and has two coats of yellow enamel finish. Custom lengths available.
Double your safety with this high-impact design. The double guardrail also has an optional lift-out section and solid 11 gauge steel construction with double-coated yellow enamel finish. Rail length varies and can be customized.
Investing in warehouse safety equipment is the best money you’ll ever spend. At Cardinal Integrated, safety has been our #1 priority as long as we’ve been in business. Our customers count on us for leading-edge safety equipment, as well as safety training and services that keep them compliant and current. Talk to us any time for no-hassle, no-sales information, to compare systems, or with any questions you have about improving safety.