A top New York-based online retailer was faced with the challenge of moving its photo studio to its new facility located in Kentucky. With the plant at capacity, space was very limited—and expansion was the answer.
After a careful site review, Cardinal Integrated Systems determined that a modular office would be the best solution.
- The solution utilized two existing walls in the facility along with two new modular walls
- This created a two-story space with approximately 6,900 sq. ft. per floor
- The first level houses the photo studio with a room to prepare sets
- The second level has three conferences rooms and an area for fine jewelry storage, photo shooting, and order fulfillment
- The fine jewelry storage area is reinforced with a mezzanine to support their 5000 lb. safes
- The second floor is also accessible with a 14 ft. freight elevator